NOVEL ERECORDS SYSTEM
Care Home digitisation
- Novel methods for care data recording with Aire Logic Ltd & Leeds City Council (LCC)
- Combining multiple heterogeneous sources (voice, text & sensors)
- Public (LCC) and privately owned care homes in Leeds region care for 1000+ adult residents, few make use of technology
- Low digital literacy among staff.
- Time issues – data input is too time consuming.
- Convenience and ease of use.
- Goal of project is to develop novel methods for care data collection & recording
- Freeing up staff to spend more time ‘caring’ → improving care.
- Evidence-based care → improving care and reducing costs
PEOPLE: Prof Dorothy Monekosso, Michelle Sigauke,and Suzanne Morton