Diagnostics tool for dementia triage
Tool to support diagnosis of dementia.
- External: Axxonet & Prof Peter Garrard, Consultant Neurologist, SGUL
- Gesture recognition and assessment and analysis to support diagnosis.
- Measurement of upper limb movement tasks in the dementia patients based on the Luria three stage command assessment.
- To provide clinically relevant measurements.
- The “Clasp” glove sensors will be used to measure the upper limb movement tasks in Alzheimer’s disease patients and healthy volunteers.
PEOPLE: Dr Sareen Galbraith & Prof Dorothy Monekosso